Hey lovelies, so it's been awhile since I've posted anything, I've been super swamped with revision my first exam is in 8 days... oh, my, god. So I'm trying to cram everything in, I'm actually pretty proud of myself because I've never revised so much in my life!
Just thought I'd do a quick instagram post because I haven't in months. Sorry that the pictures are quite small, but if you want to see them in better quality check out my instagram @charlierendall or click the icon
So apart from uni work, I've actually been pretty busy and we've been out a lot quite recently too. Which isn't like me that much, plus my bank balance isn't very happy with me at the moment.
So my plan is to do the '100 day spending challenge' but instead bend a couple of rules:
Charlotte's '20 day spending challenge':
- I'm allowed to do a food shop when needed and buy essentials like toilet roll etc. (obviously)
- I'm possibly going to allow myself buy a Beyonce souvenir just because, y'know, it's Beyonce (ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO AHHH)
- I'm not allowed to buy any makeup or clothes
- I can accept presents (My mum is coming to Leeds tomorrow, a shopping spree is what I'm hoping for...)
- I can't go out for any meals, David can't buy me any meals and he shall not persuade me to eat out (Again, I'm hoping for a Handmade Burger co. tomorrow from my mother)
- For every time I swear I'm going to put a £1 in my London savings
- I'm not allowed to go on a night out until i've finished my exams on the 22nd May!
That's all I can think of at the moment, let me know if you have any other ideas. By the way, it's only 20 days because that's when me and David go to London to see Muse again, yay!
As soon as I'm back I'm going to start another one as me, David, Tori, Brad (Tori's bf) and Hayls and her boyf are going to Tenerife so we need to start saving for that too!
Ps. We're going to holding a blog sale very shortly, so make sure you don't miss out
Have you got any spending free ideas, tricks or tips?!
Don't forget to follow us on Blog Lovin' and add us in your circle on Google+ on the right side bar.