Sunday 8 December 2013

Shopcade List #2: British Fashion Awards Inspired 2013

Of course, everyone who attended the British Fashion Awards last Monday looked amazing! A big congratulations to the winners, even Harry Styles won a cheeky award.
For this weeks Shopcade List, I thought I would incorporate one of the biggest fashion event of the year and find affordable alternatives - for everyone who wants to look fabulous but can't afford the whopping price tag.
The worst dress award definitely goes to Pixie Geldof. She wore a Topshop Slip Dress which would have looked fine if it was a size bigger. I'm more on the chubby side and I know what looks good on and what doesn't, it didn't help that she wore a fluorescent green soft toy bag.

 

 

 

 

 

I just love all of these outfits. As a big lover of shirts, I obviously loved Poppy Delevingne's outfit, her Emilia Wickstead S/S14 shirtdress paired with her simple beige pointed heels, looks fab.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked incredible. I really like the wet look hair however I only think it would look acceptable at a red carpet event, which I haven't had the pleasure of attending as of yet... Her pale skin, red lips and red suit is so striking. Alexa Chung, as always looked simply stunning.

I've raided the high street and found similar products which will look just as fabulous on us, especially with my student budget! Check out my list here and if you haven't joined up yet, then what are you waiting for? It's the up and coming shopping app, where you can organise all your wants, buys and needs in one place. I am well and truly addicted, get yourselves signed up here and follow me.




No comments:

Post a Comment