Friday 5 April 2013

iPhone 5 Cases

Hellooo darlings!

I saw an iPhone case on a page I follow on facebook called 'Design You Trust' which is such an amazing page if you don't already follow it, I suggest you do, they post some really cool and amazing designs and photographs all the time, like this Bubble wrap case. Which is just such a great idea, you'd never be bored but then I thought how irritating it would get after the novelty ran off!

So then I got hunting on Etsy to find some of my favourite iPhone cases, because I love looking for cool new cases to 'waste my money on' as my momma says! I am currently using my Hello Kitty case, which I bought before there were many iPhone 5 cases on sale so I was limited for choice and now I've just checked and there is so many different Hello Kitty one on eBay, so I'm definitely hunting for a new one.
Check out my 5 Hello Kitty favs: 1/2/3/4/5

Here are my overall favourite, some of these ideas and designs are just amazing!
Going from top left all the way round: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8-9/10/11-13

All of these designs are so innovative and brilliant, like the paint pallet and the Harry Potter train ticket! The only problem is that I was told if I had a hard case on my iPhone 5 it would scratch the matt finish on the phone, so I've only been buying the silicone cases which you don't get many with cool designs like these on but I may just have to change it and risk it!

I have so many more favourites that I just can't show you them all, here are some great shops on Etsy for you to check out for yourself 1/2/3/4/5/6/

Which is your favourite case? Have you scratched an iPhone 5 with a hard case?

Don't forget to add us on Blog Lovin' here and add us in your circle on Google+ on the right side bar

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the Harry Potter one and the paint palette one - they're amazing! And the first Hello Kitty one is so cute! I have only had one of the GelaSkins on my iphone 5, and it's doing great under there (I peeled it up to sneak a peek). I chose an Audrey Kawasaki one and I absolutely love it - definitely worth the money! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of the GelaSkins cases before but they look pretty cool! Definitely might have to invest in one! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the paint one!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete