Wednesday 13 February 2013

Treat Tuesday

I feel like I've disowned my blog recently, I've been busy recently as I had a trip home for the weekend and I've had uni work, boo!
I went out yesterday after uni to get some valentines day presents for David, hehe :) and I managed to get a couple of bargains from Primark for myself too

I got this huge clutch bag in the sale for £3, reduced from £8! I don't own a good clutch bag, I normally borrow other peoples or just put all my stuff in everyone else bag when we go out, so I thought it was time to treat myself

I also got some cute rustic cross earrings which will be nice to wear casually or for a night out



Finally I got this got this adorable jumper from a charity shop when I went home for £1. Luckily it was a big size and it fits perfectly. I love the cute woodland creatures that on the front, I have been wearing this jumper with my hedge-hog ring to go with the theme!


Have a good night, I'm off for a carvery!

3 comments:

  1. I got that same bag in black! Right bargain isn't it! That jumper is so cool, what a find!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bargain! Bet it looks great in black too xx

      Delete
  2. love those earrings :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete