Friday 15 March 2013

Big News, Big changes!

Well, I've decided that since I've been slacking on my blogging recently, that it would be fabby for me to team up with my friend Tori, who I met at my university halls and since then have been really close with as we love the same things and have a similar sense of humour (together we are hilarious... I promise)

As this is now basically a new I thought that it would be time for a REVAMP! I've changed the design, the name and URL of the blog to:

Flowers in the watering can

With Tori helping me with my blog, our blog it means that we can post at least a post a day (don't keep us to that) I can photograph Tori's great fashion style regularly and we can gather all our thoughts, fashion ideas, wish lists, baking recipes, thrifting, things we love or hate, reviews and gain an insight on what we get up to!

Nothing will really change from the blog, just that Tori may be writing some of the posts, she is a cool gal so it will be great!

What do you think to the new layout? and do you like our new name?!

4 comments: