Monday 18 March 2013

myflashtrash.com

Hey Lovelies,
I stumbled across myflashtrash.com the other day, instantly showed Tori and we both fell in love with the on-line jewellery boutique. There is just so much choice, they sell Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, Hair Accessories, Men's Jewellery like Cufflinks, the whole lot.

I definitely recommend checking them out here, they have such a variety of products from all different prices and they have some really cool features on their website as you are able to 'like' a product and you are able to share products on a range of different social media sites.
myflashtrash.com also has a massive celebrity fan base, some names along the lines of Rihanna, Rita Ora, Lana Del Rey, Fearne Cotton, Poppy Delevingne, even HRH The Duchess of Cambridge; Kate Middleton.
I would also recommend checking out their blog as they post discount codes on, any news they have to share with you, where they have been featured and cool links that they are loving at the moment.

I think when our loans come in, both me and Tori will be purchasing one of these lovely necklaces! Here are a couple of our favourites. 
1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Have you checked out their website? and do you like our favourites?

Don't forget to add us on Blog Lovin' here and add us in your circle on Google+ on the right side bar


4 comments:

  1. I love My Flash Trash and just became their brand ambassador - they are featured in my latest post.



    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that sounds great! :) we'll check it out!
      cc

      Delete
  2. I've been a fan of MFT for about a year now. It's owned by Amber Atherton from Made In Chelsea, which s=is cool. Love your picks, the little robot is my fave! xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thats cool, I didn't know that! xx

      Delete