Thursday 14 March 2013

China Doll Boutique

I got a wonderful email from Nhuc Tran from China Doll Boutique a couple of weeks ago asking if I would like to collaborate with her, of course I said yes, and she told me about the competition they were having for bloggers to celebrate the launch of the website

It has taken me forever to finally do this post (I'm currently writing this out in my lecture), and took me a good couple of hours to finally decide on what I want to pick for my outfit collage.
The competition is to pick an item from China Doll Boutique and then make an outfit worth upto £200 around that item. I picked the Red Velvet Dress with the beautiful gold detailing on the skirt, teamed with a cute White Short Sleeved Shirt to go underneath the dress, plain thick black tights, a Black Leather Jacket; a staple in everyone's wardrobe and these amazing ASOS Creepers which have been on my wish list for ages now!
I love this outfit, it's adorable with a rock chick edge.


1/2/3/4/5/6

What do you think to my outfit?

2 comments:

  1. that red velvet dress is lush! and love the bag

    great outfit !

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete