Tuesday 21 January 2014

Miss Selfridge Boyfriend Coat

                
Shirt: Vintage
Collar clip: My grandmas
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: Tesco (£3 bargain!)
Huge apologies these pictures are terrible, David refused to take the OOTD with my DSLR because he couldn't be bothered to faff about with the settings and demanded he used my phone instead.
How amazing is this coat? I fell in love with it in Manchester - post to follow - and I just needed it. I've been after a boyfriend/cocoon coat for ages now, I even made a shopcade list of my favourites, but when I saw this, I knew I had found the one I wanted.
On Friday night (delayed post I know) me and David went for some food before I went back to Leeds. We just popped around the corner from my house to a pub called The Farmhouse, I'd not been in for years but recently they have had a change of chef and we'd both heard good things. We ordered a sharing starter which turned out to be huge, I was so full after eating it all, I literally barely touched my main. Luckily we both went for a light flat bread and a panini so it wasn't too bad, I did manage to eat a lot of delicious sweet potato fries, yummm!
Tigs rocking David's vest...

No comments:

Post a Comment