Saturday 19 January 2013

Wish List #1 - ASOS Shirts

I'm still in love the statement peter pan collars on shirts, I just want everything to have a collar on!
I am a very busty girl (E cup to be precise) so I find it extremely hard to find anything to fit properly around the bust area, especially in shirts. Sheer shirts are a pain as I don't want to have my juggles on show and I can not find a bandeau to fit me ANYWHERE, my solution is a vest underneath, problemo solved. But then I have to go up at least 1 or 2 sizes to fit them in without the buttons opening at the bust. Overall boobs just aren't suitable. 
At the moment I've been wearing my dad's old shirts which I have customised myself with studs or just wear them under a jumper, however they are really baggy and aren't that flattering. So I want some more...

ASOS Shirts

ASOS Shirts by clrl featuring asos


I love all of these shirts from ASOS, my favourites have got to be the Blue Blouse with Embroidered Mesh Collar (BL) and the White Blouse with Floral Embroidery (BM). I also love the Dahlia Stud Embellishment Collar Blouse (BR), I've had my eye on it for ages now and I just need it in my wardrobe! Check their website here, I'd buy the whole shop, if I could!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment